Swipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swipe Iphone Game Development Forum

2 posters

Development Videos

mike_aych

Development Videos Empty Development Videos

Post  mike_aych Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:57 am

Is there any chance you could post links to videos of the game here? I don't own an iPhone so I can't test the game and see how it's coming along, but if you could make video's of it available for me to view, I would really appreciate it!

Cheers!
    Michael pw

Development Videos Empty Re: Development Videos

Post  Michael pw Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:06 am

well so far the game is only playable on the pc, if you have gm u can test it, if not i can compile the latest version for you.

also the videos i do have a pretty old so i wouldn;t base your view on the game off those vids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70d7542puRk

that's the latest one i posted.
    mike_aych

Post  mike_aych Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:44 am

Hey guys, sorry about the lack of communication these past couple of weeks, but I thought I'd let you advance with the game without my constant questioning! I hope the coding is coming along well and without too many problems; because there is always some problems when coding haha!

Hopefully the game has advanced enough to make the answers to the following questions less abstract, and more accurate:

1) Do we know how much memory is being dedicated to music and sound effects?

2) Are there any tunes you desperately want in the game?

If you have any more up-to-date development videos on youtube I could view, that would be wonderful! Speak soon!

Michael pw

Post  Michael pw Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:35 pm

I also apoligise for this, i have had a busy time what with school and exams and sh*z and i hate to say this but when i get home my brain is fudge and it makes it alot harder to focus. yes i have no excuse for letting this happen :S but...

another reason why i stopped was because yyg said that the iphone runner would be out before Christmas, it still isn't out and it is very likely that they will change the specs so i think its best if all of use stopped for a bit and waited until we know fully what the game needs to have. Smile

as for your questions:

1) we have 15mb, <2 mb for code 6.5mb graphics 6.5mb music. we can probably increase graphics and music slightly. but i just want to be sure we have enough room for the code.

2) not right now, due to y reasonings.

3) i havent got any videos at this time but i hope to try and get some out if i can :S...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:11 am