Swipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swipe Iphone Game Development Forum

3 posters

Music Sample

mike_aych

Music Sample - Page 3 Empty Re: Music Sample

Post  mike_aych Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:40 am

Ok I'll pencil the deadline in for a months time Very Happy

I have uploaded some updated sound effects to the 'Swipe Sound Effects' folder. They are the roll out, roll over, back and forward FXs for the menu, and power up chime, rev up, jumping, double jump bounce for the character FXs.
    Twisted-Liquid

Post  Twisted-Liquid Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:18 pm

Perfect im gonna stop messing around with the menu stuff MPW your gonna have to pull off what you think is best at this point. I need to get back to the graphics or i will fall way behind
    Michael pw

Post  Michael pw Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:35 pm

it'll have to be out sometime during the holidays, i finish school this week so it's a great opportunity to work on it as i will be able to do what i love which is working decent length days. Im getting increasingly tired as im sure all you are aswell and and christmas time is a great time to let off some steam and then have time for projects such as this one.

I apologise again about my lack of work this week, Mike has done a fair bit and it's all good! anyway once it's next saturday ill have a good week before christmas where i can just work on the game Smile it should be done within a month.

we should leave the menu to later atm we need to focus on the levels themselves, a unique retro style graphic for the infinite run blocks and the achievement system. once we have it all complete and coded, then we focus on the menu as everything will be ready to implement.
    Twisted-Liquid

Post  Twisted-Liquid Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:50 pm

roger that!

I must let you know i recently caught a virus and i may be out for a day or two.
    Michael pw

Post  Michael pw Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:50 pm

oh ok, get vvell soon.
    mike_aych

Post  mike_aych Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:34 am

get well soon man!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:57 pm